How To Order
How To Order
There are three ways of ordering using our online system:
- Browse design (pick an existing design template then enter your own details and images)
- Upload your design (upload a design you have made yourself as a jpg, jpeg, gif, png, eps, ai, pdf, psd, cdr, docx, doc, pub)
- Custom design (start with a blank canvas ready for you to insert your own images and business details)
- Click "browse design" which will take you to a page listing a grid of small preview images show our design templates
- Pick a design by clicking on one of the images you like the look of, or click "Online Design" Edit text by clicking once on text elements to select then clicking in the text field that appears which contains the text you click on. You can also drag and drop elements around, change the text font and size. If you want to insert an image into your card design, you can click on "Image Gallery" near the top side of the page where you can do things like browse through our image gallery, upload your own images, generate QR codes and upload images from other sources like Flicker, Picasa and Facebook.
- To change the existing template you are working on, click on the "Templates" tab towards the top of the page where you can click on the template preview images to select a new template.
- Choose your finish. When you are happy with your design, click "Save & Continue" then enter your design name. Click "OK" to proceed with changing preferences such as quantity, design finishing and delivery preferences so you are ready to checkout.
Process is the same as above with "Browse Design", except you start with a blank design.
Upload Your Design
- Click "Upload Your Design" to upload a design of your own.